100 Club – Be Part of the Team
The 100 Club is designed to bring a regular cash income stream into East Stirlingshire F.C each month to help run the football club.
100 Club members are directly helping The Shire in its ambition to putting the best competitive team on to the field of play.
100 Club members are also investing in the future development of our youth set up which is at the very heart of our future strategic planning.
All that is required is a monthly investment from you of £10.
Each month you have the chance to win a share of the monthly stake in the 100 Club Draw! There will be other prizes including:
- Signed team shirts and balls
- Boardroom visit on a match day
- Special seasonal prizes……. and much, much more!
All this for just £10 a month.
What do I need to do?
Download the Application Form and return it to:
East Stirlingshire Football Club
202 Stirling Road
Hand it in on a match day!
100 Club Rules
- The object of the Club is to raise funds for East Stirlingshire F.C playing and development budgets.
- The Club will be run under the supervision of the Board of Directors who will also administer the Club.
- The club is open to all persons including staff of East Stirlingshire F.C. Members must be over 16 years of age. Members must fill in an Application Form.
- Entry will be by subscription of £10 per month per number, paid in advance either by Standing Order or cheque.
- Members may have more than one number with further payments of £10 per number.
- Subscriptions by cash will be accepted on the basis of a maximum period of twelve months (£10 per number).
- A monthly draw will take place.
- The regular monthly prize money will be 20% of the monthly income – there will be consolation prizes (not monetary).
- The relevant numbers of all paid up members will be entered in the draw for each month.
- A database will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into ESFC funds.